If your printer doesn’t show in Google Cloud Print, please check the following:
- Make sure your iPad is connected to the internet.
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- If your printer is connected to a computer, make sure that computer is connected to the internet.
- Check your Google Cloud Print settings (https://www.google.com/cloudprint#printers) to see if your printer has been correctly added there.
- Try refreshing your printer list in the EventBooth app by going to the Google Cloud Print Settings screen and tapping on the "Refresh Printer List" button.
If everything looks normal and you're still having trouble connecting to Google Cloud Print, please submit a Support Ticket.